This is another one of her splendid curry creations we enjoyed for dinner, which also means lunch for me today (lucky me!).
As you know, I can’t give you Timol’s recipe – it’s a family secret (not). You could look at Anjum’s recipe if you need a hint or two.
Who remembers Timol’s bean chutney?
Her last two chicken curries have really shot tongues out, caused a ruckus and had crowds diving in for thirds.
The second version shown below was a defrosted chicken that escaped getting roasted but that ended up getting spiced-up.
We enjoyed the dish with a selection of roti, rice or bread.
I can’t give you Timol’s recipe – it’s a family secret (not).
You could look at Anjum’s recipe if you need a hint or two.
Here is another good example of Timol’s hot-shot ability to whip up a quick tasty meal:
- Fry 1/2 onion in pan with a little oil until translucent
- Add a little Turmeric powder
- A roughly chopped green chilli or two also
- Garlic if you like
- Add curry / Marsala powder
- Throw in finely diced tomato
- Add tin of baked beans 5 min later
- Simmer for 10/15 min
- Toss in chopped Dhania / Coriander leaves
- Drop onto wholewheat brown toast and enjoy