The one thing I love about shooting a big load of images in RAW format is that one can go back years later and work on one of the “unprocessed” images.
This image was captured in June 2014 and processed this morning.
Nothing like a bit of reading from Rod E. Smith: “The Mercury / Wednesday:
Increasing your 2018 spirituality and holiness in a few easy steps……
• Tell the truth with love and with kindness. Truth may be brutal but you probably don’t have to be.
• Pay your debts and pledges. If you cannot, be honest about why and declare your plan about how you will. Your house of faith relies on your contribution.
• Be kind to everyone, especially those who serve you, annoy you, and those you have somehow misunderstood as being “below” you. None of us is above or below anyone. I hope I’m not the first to inform you of this!
• Seek mutuality, equality, and respect in every relationship. If any of these qualities is missing from any relationships delve into why it is so and fix it. Fixing it may involve humility and courage. Be assured, both are good for you.
• Define yourself before someone else does. This does not necessitate confrontation, but it may.
• Take hold of your life, finances, and habits before someone else has to. Remember spiritualty is really measured in how you handle money and what you do with it.
• Join or create a community of equals. Stay with it even when, and especially when, it may become uncomfortable.
• If your faith or religion has made you hard and certain and rigid find a new church.
Please, dear reader, know that I am my first reader, my first audience. I write what I (usually) need to hear.
(Greetings from a -15 or so Indianapolis)”
Canon South Africa 6D – F11, 1/30 sec. ISO 100. @17mm.