No post was planned this evening but after a recent promotion, finalizing a major project at work today, visiting a very ill uncle a few hours ago, booking my next overseas trip shortly before that and editing the photo below, I thought it only proper to “celebrate” by whipping up this “express post”.
Its all got to do with:-
- Mothers are super-special
- Fully using your God-Given talents to benefit others (and yourself)
- Never giving up
- Listening to that Inner Voice
- Appreciating one’s short time on this earth
- Speaking up for what is right even if your voice shakes
- Trying, failing; trying again, failing again; and then winning!
2 thoughts on “The Road Less Travelled”
Excellent post – as always!
Thank you visiting and enjoying – as always!