I ventured out the office today shortly after midday to experiment a little and get some fresh air.
Here are some photos I took in Kloof.
- Their breakfasts aren’t so grand anyway
- It’s tough being on the road all day and all night
- Twin effort
- Another angle – all wired out
- Graveyard Road, Kloof
- Parking with the birds and bees, Fields Shopping Centre
- Home of the ZAR 20.00 breakfast!
This post is followed by “Another mini-expedition in Kloof, Durban”.
4 thoughts on “A mini-expedition in Kloof, Durban”
These pics are amazing! And the lighting effects are sublime!
Thank you Reshu