OK so it’s taken me 4 hours to discover that HDR is not as simple as throwing a few photos into a software app, pressing a “one-stop process” button and out comes this amazing photo.
I failed dismally at both attempts but did learn a few things along the way
- I actually have a software app that can help with this sort of thing
- I need to read a few manuals and talk to some knowledgeable photographers
- This HDR stuff is really going to keep me amused for a long time
- I will try again and again and again and…
- The view over Durban: Berea and the harbour towards the Bluff is beautiful and serene
The thought of “hiding” these two photos did cross my mind, but why waste all those hours of effort.
One day I will look at my first two “HDR” photos and have a good chuckle!
The next attempt produced a slightly different result
I am not going to give up on HDR and here are 22 reasons why not – click here
Have a lovely week at work and if the going gets a little tough remember: “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow” ~ Mary Anne Radmacher